About this course
This introductory course covers the Ethics and Principles of Permaculture Design, and provides several ideas you can experiment with immediately in your home and on your land.
The Introduction To Permaculture Course includes:
- Introduction: What Is Permaculture
- Permaculture Principles
- Ethics of Permaculture Design
- Natural Systems Design
Objectives of the course:
This course should supply you with enough information to:
- Learn the Ethics and Principles of Permaculture Design
- Learn the basics of Natural Systems Design and Ecological Design
- Make positive changes to your home environment and site with regard to sustainability, recycling, disposal of wastes, and energy use.